IAAPA 2021 Monthly Themes
Review the monthly themes in 2021 to make the most of your IAAPA benefits.
IAAPA has countless products, services, and resources for members. That’s why during each month in 2021, we will focus on a different theme important to the global attractions industry. With each theme comes a full suite of resources and tools, webinars, stories, and continued ways to connect so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
October is Data, Analytics, Insights
IAAPA Expo: Opportunity is Here – November 15-19
IAAPA Expo combines new products, cutting-edge services, powerful education sessions with industry experts, and impactful networking opportunities in one exciting event. Everything you need to know about the future of parks and attractions will be waiting for you in Orlando.
Don’t miss your opportunity to discover the innovations and insights shaping the future of the attractions industry including:
- Lunch and Learn featuring Josh D'Amaro, Chairman, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products
- Game Changer-From Spectator to Participant: The New Paradigm of Immersive Entertainment featuring CEO of AREA15 and partner, Fisher Brothers, Winston Fisher
- GM and Owners' Breakfast featuring keynote speaker Richard A. Zimmerman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Updates on Travel to the U.S. for IAAPA Expo:
IAAPA is here to assist prospective and returning international IAAPA Expo participants attend the upcoming IAAPA Expo in Orlando this November.
To help provide current and accurate information about travel to the U.S., please visit here regularly for the most updated information to help navigate the steps required to travel to the U.S., frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) about the process, and more.
Our Top Reads
IAAPA News Hub: The latest on Data, Analytics, and Insights
Visit the IAAPA News Hub for exclusive articles and industry news as well as the latest from Funworld Magazine.
IAAPA Research and Industry Data
IAAPA is the premiere source of global attractions research. IAAPA Research Reports worth more than $2,000 USD are included FREE with IAAPA membership. Valuable reports include:
- IAAPA Global Theme and Amusement Outlook Report 2020-2024
- IAAPA Member Survey on the Effect of COVID-19
- Annual benchmark reports and economic impact studies
See all IAAPA Research Reports.
Other Resources in October
- Young Professionals: Latin America | Caribbean – October 13
- IAAPA Webcast: What Makes Experiences Memorable… and Why They Matter. Presented by WhiteWater – October 13 (Global), October 14 (APAC)
- IAAPA Webinar: The Inside Track to Buying Rides – October 14
- IAAPA Webinar + Exchange: Once in a Decade The What and Why of Major Inspections – October 20
- Meet IAAPA EMEA at nWave – October 21