IAAPA Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocols for Visitor Attractions
Tuesday, Feb. 18 | 7 -8: 15 p.m. HKT
Hear from attractions industry leaders from facilities (both currently open and closed) across the Asia-Pacific region. Learn what protocols these facilities have in place in response to the coronavirus situation and discuss ways to maintain effective communication with your teams.
Daan Duijm, Director, Operations and Set-Up, Sunworld Holdings Group in Vietnam, will present an overview and lead the panel discussion.
- Doug Akers, Senior Director, Park Operations, Universal Beijing Resort, China
- Joseph Relich, Vice President, Technical Services, Universal Beijing Resort, China
- Yik Ho, Assistant Vice President, Resort Services, Galaxy Entertainment Group, Macao SAR, China
- Cecelia Choye, Assistant Director, Wild Wild Wet, Singapore
- Andrew Bolstein, Senior Vice President, Operations, Shanghai Disney Resort, China
- Alan Kwok, Director, Park Operations, Shanghai Disney Resort, China
- Cookie S. Bartolome, Head ABS-CBN Themed Experiences, ABS-CBN, Philippines