IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers Singapore
The Institute for Attractions Managers is IAAPA’s premier management development program. This 2 and a half day course gives attendees detailed training in attractions management and is directed at emerging industry professionals, who have the potential to be on a senior management team or newly hired executives joining the attractions industry.
It is also an excellent program for managers entering the attractions industry laterally from other businesses providing a solid foundation on how attractions operate and what the industry’s key drivers and the metrics for success.
Resort Word Sentosa Equarius Hotel, Singapore
About the course
The IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers is a 2 and a half day intensive course that gives attendees detailed training in attractions management featuring hands-on instruction and case studies.
Industry leaders will immerse your staff into five core topics and provide a closer look at how these issues are managed in the attractions industry:
- Attractions Finance: Capital, expense and revenue budgeting, and other financial tools
- Attractions Marketing: The role of public relations, media relations, advertising, group sales, and marketing
- Attractions Leadership: Successful human resources development strategies to motivate a team
- Attractions Operations and Safety: Industry regulation, facility best practices, and crisis management awareness
- Attractions Revenue Operations: The role and importance of food and beverage, merchandise, and games.
- Emerging industry professionals, who have the potential to be on a senior management team
- Managers entering the attractions industry laterally from other businesses
- Newly hired executives joining the attractions industry
Participants in the IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers earn 16 credit hours towards IAAPA Certification. More information on IAAPA Certification is available here.
Food and Beverage
Includes THREE (3) lunches and ONE (1) receptions.
You can always contact IAAPA APAC for more info.