IAAPA Member Code of Conduct
IAAPA requires its members to observe a code of conduct outlining responsibilities:
- To maintain safety as the highest priority in their businesses and to comply with all applicable standards, laws, and regulations.
- To provide clean, wholesome, and safe entertainment for their guests, maintaining the highest standards in quality and service.
- To conduct their businesses on the highest plane of integrity, honesty, and social responsibility.
- To foster and maintain a spirit of cooperation and fair dealing for buyers and sellers, maintaining the principles of confidentiality, intellectual property protection, and agreed contractual terms.
- To establish and maintain cordial and respectful relations with their fellow members worldwide.
We believe that these principles must be carried out by each member individually in order to foster and promote our industry and to protect its excellent reputation of delivering safe family fun.